Friday, October 5, 2007

The learning curve...

is pretty steep when it relates to me and technology. I've been banned from my own blog for months because I couldn't remember the password, and apparently was too frustrated to follow the instructions for resetting it.

I've just recently decided that I need to do something about my caveman-technotendencies. As recently as last night, when I discovered that I had inadvertantly deleted my camera's memory card which held all of our family vacation pictures. I hadn't downloaded them. I cried.

It wouldn't have been so bad had I not deleted last years vacation photos as well. Obviously, its a problem.

But no more! Today, I recovered my password. I am learning to digitally scrapbook ( as wonderful as those paper creations are, I'll never ever get it done....I'm more craft-challenged than I am techno-challenged.....in fact, at this point, I'm wondering what I am capable of!) I am saving the photos in my hard drive to cd and I'm researching video recorders. I feel like a techno-debutante!

Hey, while I'm at it, I might go really crazy and join a blog ring!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Michelle,

I can relate. I learned the hard way too. We lost all of our pictures from last September through February (including Christmas) because I didn't download the pictures first.

Do join the blog ring too!